The Methodology for Assessing Procurement Systems (MAPS) is an international standard and the universal tool to evaluate any public procurement system anywhere in the world.
MAPS E-learning Programme
The MAPS E-learning Programme is the essential resource for in-depth knowledge about MAPS. Learn the fundamentals of MAPS and how to be a MAPS assessor with this online programme.
What does the MAPS Methodology include?
The MAPS consists of several items: 4 pillars with indicators and sub indicators, supplementary modules, country context analysis, templates and much more
© ShutterstockLearn more
Where have assessments been conducted?
MAPS assessments have been conducted in dozens of countries around the world, both as self-assessments and with the help of external partners
© ShutterstockCheck them out
A universal tool
- For all public procurement systems
- At any level of government
- For any country, regardless of the level of development
A reform tool
- To improve the effectiveness and efficiency of public procurement
- To ensure integrity and transparency in the use of public funds
- To encourage dialogue
A recognised assessment
- Using objective and comprehensive indicators
- Engaging various stakeholders institutions
- Guaranteeing the highest quality through a quality assurance mechanism